Infrastructure Advisory Services
NSW Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has established a panel of expert contractors to provide free advice on infrastructure and procurement, for grant recipients in the following infrastructure programs:
- Major Resource Recovery Infrastructure
- Resource Recovery Facilities Expansion and Enhancement
- Organics Infrastructure (Large and Small, Streams 1, 2 & 3)
- Landfill Consolidation and Environmental Improvements (Streams 1 & 2).
On-request advisory services can assist council and private grant recipients with advice, guidance, coaching and critical feedback on procurement processes and documents. Advice is available to provide support on a wide range of issues, for example:
- Procurement/economic/financial: Peer review of infrastructure planning approaches, or critical review of project timelines and risk plans
- Planning/licensing: Guidance on environmental protection licensing or development application procedures, or assistance in overcoming unforeseen planning and licensing
- Technical/engineering: Review of the design of infrastructure and civil works, or advice on equipment purchasing
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with legislative and policy requirements
- General/other: To overcome particularly challenging problems that require additional assistance or which do not fall within the categories listed above.
More information on the services, how to apply and the service providers is available on the Infrastructure Advisory Services Case Study (DOC 237KB).
How to Request Advice
Complete the Infrastructure Advisory Services Request form (DOC 148KB) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on infrastructure advisory services contact email@example.com
Page last updated: 17 November 2016